PVC Banners Lancaster Finishes & Formats
These are not Vistaprint banners. We supply top quality, yet cheap banners UK made. There’s no point putting up thin vinyl banners with no reinforcement that will just rip and fly off as soon as the great British climate starts kicking in. Our PVC outdoor banners are strong and flame-resistant to DIN4102. These promotional banners are printed in high definition with fade-proof UV-based inks. They come complete with reinforced welded hems for extra strength as standard. Most clients order their printed PVC banners with eyelets if they want event banners for railings or to be tied between posts, trees, buildings etc. We supply these eyelets at no extra cost normally 1 per metre round the edge or let us know your preference. We can also supply outdoor advertising banners with pole pockets for mounting on scaffolding. We can do vertical banner printing just as easily as horizontal banner printing.
We offer quick banner printing with delivery free of charge throughout mainland UK so whether you are searching ‘banner printing near me’ 'banner printing Lancaster' or ‘banner UK’ you have come to the right place for all your banner printing requirements.
We can also supply printed mesh banners in any size which allow airflow through, making them lighter weight and less liable to rip in the wind. Alternatively, you could plump for our extra heavy duty outdoor banners. We can do 500gsm PVC banners or even 740gsm PVC banners which are also available as double-sided banners. Other styles of portable advertising banners include indoor fabric banners. Please let us know your requirements.
Tips for designing your full colour banner
Less is more – Most outdoor advertising banners are seen from a distance and/or briefly so often best to keep the message on your banner short and snappy. A picture paints a thousand words but if it’s a ropey, low rez picture they are not the words you want representing your business, message or event. Google or website images for example will not normally scale up to banner size. We subscribe to an image library full of eye-catching, high resolution, royalty-free images which can be purchased for a small fee and added to make a professional-looking printed banner.
- If you are supplying a print-ready file for your portable advertising banners, here are the specifications:
- PDF file format: PDF/X-4:2010 or PDF/X-1a:2001
- Size: 100% plus 5mm bleed and crop marks. If over 2 metres you can do it 25%/50% scale if preferred and label the file accordingly.
- Keep foreground text and images 50mm away from the edge of your banner to avoid the eyelets. whereas background images should bleed 5mm off the edge
- Images: Bear in mind these will be big on an outdoor banner so need to be as high resolution as possible (e.g. 100 - 300 dpi at printed size).
- Fonts: All text on your banner should ideally be converted to outlines otherwise embedded.
- Colours: We use CMYK colours to print our outdoor banners so avoid pantone or RGB colours and images for the best reproduction.
- A composite black (50C, 50M, 50Y, 100K) makes a stronger black if you have large areas of black on your banner design.
If you are unsure, please send us the files you have with no obligation and we’ll let you know what work, if any, needs doing to make them print-ready. Alternatively, let us know what you want to say and we’ll create your vinyl banners from scratch for a small design fee.